Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Nirvana Tonic (Mobile)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Mobile.|
|Return with all of your wisdom to a more primitive state. (Unlearns all levels and XP but retains engrams)|
|Consumable - values given for humans|
|Crafted in||Cooking Pot|
|Required Stations|| Mortar and Pestle|
Resources breakdown [ ]
207 × Potent Dust
24 × Cooked Prime Meat
200 × Mejoberry
72 × Narcotic
72 × Stimulant
20 × Rare Mushroom
20 × Rare Flower
1 × Water
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Recipe for Nirvana Tonic is obtained by completing the Cave of the Immune and tributing its Artifact. Once crafted, the Nirvana Tonic can be consumed to wipe your Survivor back to Level 1, losing all Experience, but retaining all of your previously unlocked Engrams. After consuming, you will start Leveling from Level 1, and you can put your newly earned Engrams points towards new Engrams you didn't have before consuming the Nirvana Tonic.
Spoilage[edit | edit source]
|Preserving Bin||2d 2h|
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes / Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Nirvana Tonic was the solution to the Engram Enigma contest, as it is the only way for a single player to unlock every Engram in the game.
- You will not be able to learn new engrams until you have gained the Level where that engram is unlocked.
- You won't lose any items, armor, or personal customizations (like dyeing your hair) after consuming the Nirvana Tonic.
- You will lose all of your Experience upon consuming the Nirvana Tonic.
- Any Engram points not spent before consuming the Nirvana Tonic will be lost, so spend as many engram points as possible before consuming.
- You will most likely be Encumbered by your current inventory when you Weight is reduced back to 100.
- Do not use a Nirvana Tonic in a Snow Biome as you may start Freezing when your fortitude is reduced to 0.
- Using the Nirvana Tonic will remove access to any incomplete Pursuits which have specific level requirements.
- Unlocking all Engram would require 7218 total Engram Points.
- In order to unlock all engrams in Single Player by using a single Nirvana Tonic, you would have to gain and spend 3609 (7218/2) engram points, which means you would have to achieve Level 93 which would give you 3674 engram points before taking the Nirvana Tonic. After which you would have to level back up to level 100 in order to unlock all possible engrams. The total number of engram points granted in multiplayer for level 100 is only 3494, so you would need to use multiple Nirvana Tonics in multiplayer.
- In order to unlock all engrams in Single Player by using two Nirvana Tonics, you would have to gain and spend 2406 (7218/3) engram points, which means you would have to achieve Level 80 each time which would give you 2474 engram points before taking the Nirvana Tonic. After which you would have to level back up to level 100 in order to unlock all possible engrams.
- In order to unlock all engrams in Multiplayer by using two Nirvana Tonics, you would have to gain and spend 2406 (7218/3) engram points, which means you would have to achieve Level 89 each time which would give you 2464 engram points before taking the Nirvana Tonic. After which you would have to level back up to level 100 in order to unlock all possible engrams.
- Due to the complexity and amount of time it would take to unlock all engrams, it may just be easier to collect blueprints and use the Mindwipe Tonic to redistribute your engram points when needed.
References[edit | edit source]