Obsidian Pickaxe (Primitive Plus)
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusive to the DLC: Primitive Plus|
Used to collect specialized stone resources from rocks.
|Durability per use||0.03|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/PrimitivePlusMod/Items/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponObsiPick.PrimalItem_WeaponObsiPick'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 40|
|Engram Points||25 EP|
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Obsidian Pickaxe is the obsidian version of the Metal Pick. They both have a higher gathering speed than the stone version, but the Obsidian Pick is the primary way of gathering Claystone, Limestone, Coal, and Carbon.
- Claystone is gathered from normal rocks instead of Flint.
- Limestone and Carbon are gathered from metal rocks instead of Iron.
- Carbon and Coal are gathered from obsidian rocks instead of Obsidian.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Obsidian Pick deals just over half of the damage of the Stone Pick, and less than a third of the damage of the Metal Pick.
- The Obsidian Pick harvests only Stone if used on Crystal and Oil nodes.
|Tools||Metal Hammer • Metal Machete • Obsidian Pickaxe • Stone Hunting Knife|
|Weapons||Melee||BattleAxe • Obsidian Spear • Pitchfork • Sharpened Sword • Viking Axe • Wooden Club|
|Ranged||Flintlock Pistol • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Musket • Feathered Arrow (Flaming, Obsidian)|
|Explosives||Barrel of Gunpowder • Sticky Bomb|
|Armor||Iron Chestpiece (Leggings, Helmet, Gauntlets, Boots)|
Great tool for raiding. Works well against doors, deals 25 damage to reinforced doors.