Oluf Jungle (Ragnarok)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Ragnarok|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
Oluf Jungle (also called The Jungle's Edge) is the northern outskirts of the northwest peninsula in the DLC: Ragnarok.
Overview[edit | edit source]
This biome contains beaches and lush jungles. Both herbivorous wildlife and small carnivores are common. Sharks patrol the surface waters and venture inland via channels, while deadlier horrors lurk in the deeps.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
Very Common[edit | edit source]
Common[edit | edit source]
Uncommon[edit | edit source]
Rare[edit | edit source]
Very Rare[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The beaches here are relatively safe: Dilos may attack, and the occasional Pegomastax or Ichthyornis may try to steal your stuff, but most creatures tend to be docile.
- Aggressive carnivores, such as Raptors, Sabertooth, Pulminoscorpius, and Argentavis can be found in the highlands to the south.
- Metal-bearing rocks can often be found embedded in cliff faces and the sides of large rocks jutting up from the beach. Additional nodes can be found in the shallow waters of the river that goes into the cave.
- Obsidian can be found deep underwater in the cave, as well as in certain places on top of the cliffs. Be careful not to drown! +* Crystal nodes can be found on the mid-and-upper shelves of the cliffs to the south.
- This region contains a torture chamber. Its entrance can be found on a bridge along the cliffs. The prison features multiple cages and also a few loot boxes. A map of Ragnarok is on one of the walls.