From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - June 15, 2017
- Per-pixel painting, including Human & Dino Warpaint
- New Weapon: Harpoon Gun (& Tranq Bolts for the Harpoon Gun)
- New Dino: Hyaenodon
- New Dino: Hesperonis
- New Dino: Megatherium
- New Dino: Megalania
- New Dino: Yutyrannus
- New Vehicle: Gas-powered speedy Motorboat
- New Structure: Interactive Toilet
- Viking Hair and Facial Hairstyles
- Memory reductions, texture memory & mesh optimization.
- Tek Projectiles now will not do any damage if they collide with a Structure after 5000 units distance (to balance against Auto-Turrets)
- Achievement set now includes various cosmetics, hairstyles, & emotes unlocked as you get Achievements.
- New client Options to disable giving cosmetics on respawn, and to disable menu music tracks.
- Re-added the ATV vehicle as work-in-progress "easter egg" for singleplayer and custom servers: Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Vehicles/VH_Buggy/Blueprint/PrimalItemVHBuggy.PrimalItemVHBuggy'
- Fixed various gameplay exploits and edge cases.
- Direwolf now has pack logic with pack buff
- Fixed bug where Alpha Wild creatures were sometimes improperly buffing enemy (tamed) creatures
- Updated various new UI's to the new style
- 66 new Explorer Notes! (between The Island and ScorchedEarth)
- Ballista/Harpoon Bolt now has significant piercing properties akin to the Composite Arrow
- Redid The Island's ambient sounds and various gameplay sound effects
- Explorer Notes subtitle option button, Explorer Notes translations are WIP (https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/ark-translation-project)
- Various misc Island map fixes
- Massive update to Primitive+ (see Primitive+ patch notes here: 1.5 (Primitive Plus))
- All tamed dinos with projectiles now support "Turret" AI mode
- Official PvE changed to use Offline Raid Protection
- Made Alpha Leeds more common on The Island, and made them give 5 Blubber items rather than just 1. Also made Alpha Megalodon slightly more common.
- Fixed particle systems not appearing at large world coordinates
|Current PS4 Version: 526.0|
Full list of Versions released