Released - December , 2017
ARK:[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Megalania not dropping their toxin
- Fixed an issue which prevented some creatures from receiving 100% imprint with the new 8 hour timer
- Bear traps now take 12 seconds (large) and 10 seconds (small) to activate
- Fixed multiple building cases where structures would not be placed (i.e cables and wires)
- Fixed a bug which would cause the Giga to rage easier than desired.
- Fixed a bug which would allow you to get under the map
Ragnarok:[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the Griffin's base HP by 30%
- Reduced the Griffin's HP gained per level (wild) by 25%
- Reduced the Griffin's HP gained per level (tamed) by 22%
- Reduced the Griffin's Base stamina by 10%
- Reduced the Griffin's diving swipe damage by 50%
- Reduced the Griffin's dive bomb damage by 25%
- Doubled the number of supply crates per zone and made them last twice as long
- Fixed a case where the Glide suit would cause you to float up against gravity
- Fixed a case where Charge Batteries would not correctly drain in electrical structures
- Fixed an unintended Gem Hierarchy, which would've allowed different colour gems to be used in place of others for crafting
- Fixed a case where the camera view would flip when using climbing picks
- Prevented fertilized eggs from being transferred to servers not using the allow foreign dino setting
- TEK Bed no longer clears the Reaper Offspring buff
- Fixed a bug which would cause Supply Crates to drop Plant Species Z Seed blueprints
- Molerat saddle no longer loses durability when hitting foliage, and reduced it's over-time durability loss whilst rolling by 50%
- Fixed multiple cases of invisibility for the Rock Drake and Basilisk
- Fixed a case where a character would be stuck in the floating state when uploading dinos
- Fixed multiple cases where Ravagers could get through the map
- Fixed rugs not being freeform painted, or painted when placed on foundations.
- Fixed a bug which allowed climbing dinos to move when encumbered
- Removed the wood decal from Plant Z
- Reaper Queen now has a particle indicator when ready to choose a host for its offspring (below the health threshold)
- Fixed a case when climbing with the Rock Drake would rotate your vision
- Wild Plant Species Z now heals and revitalizes players and their dinos when active (when nearby), and reduced its interval to generate Seeds
- Flying fast with glider should now be less rubber-bandy
- Updated localizations to include Aberration.
- Fixed Metal Cliff platform using Stone structure damage settings. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed Cliff Platforms having 12h decay time -- now is 12d for Stone and 16d for Metal. Requires Server Update.
- Fixed Zipline crash. Requires Server Update.
- Made Wild Plant Species Z only heal, not replenish vitals, and only if not recently damaged, not handcuffed, and not a baby dino.
- Fixed climbing Rock Drake not being able to damage targets
- Fixed a case where the Cavewolf would get stuck on ziplines.
|Current PS4 Version: 530.2|
Full list of Versions released