From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
Released - December 21, 2017
- Fixed tamed Rock Drake not being able to attack enemies properly.
- Fixed an issue with Ravagers becoming stuck when dismounted on ziplines.
- Fixed an issue where upon relogging Ravagers would stand on ziplines incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where climber dinos could climb while bola'd.
- Fixed a bug where Rock Drake's could climb while encumbered.
- FIxed a bug where Rock Drake's had no forward velocity when jumping.
- Fix an exploit where enemy players could be pulled inside a Tek shield.
- Increased charge battery duration in electrical structures by 33%.
- Fixed a bug where Roll Rat had weight reduction on stone instead of wood/fungal wood.
- Increased Aquatic Mushroom time reduction on Biolume Poison (cold spore) debuff from 1 second to 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where weapon attachments wouldn't turn on.
- Nameless now despawn in the Fertile biome once they bury underground, preventing instances where they were being drawn up from the Biolume into the Fertile area.
- Further prevented fertilized eggs from being transferred to servers not using the allow foreign dino setting when the egg is in player inventory.
|Current PS4 Version: 520.0|
Full list of Versions released