|A dart full of refined Ammonite chemicals, inject on a target to enrage nearby wild creatures. For use in a Longneck Rifle. Can not be used with attachments.|
|Ammo for||Longneck Rifle|
|Stack Size||100 / 50|
|Spoils to||Tranquilizer Dart|
cheat GFI AggroTranq 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItemAmmo_AggroTranqDart.PrimalItemAmmo_AggroTranqDart'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 90|
|Engram Points||60 EP|
|Crafting XP||0.1 XP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations|| Refining Forge|
The Pheromone Dart is a type of ammunition for use in a Longneck Rifle.
Utility[edit | edit source]
When hitting a player or creature with this dart, any nearby wild creatures will start attacking it. Even otherwise passive or skittish creatures will attack the target.
When fighting a large creature, you can shoot it with a Pheromone Dart and the wildlife around you will help you defeat your target. It can also be used to distract hostile creatures, allowing you enough time to escape.
PvP use: when you see an enemy tribe taming a Quetzalcoatlus or a Giganotosaurus, feel free to give the creature a shot of that Pheromone dart and watch the chaos ensue. In areas of dangerous creatures, the dart can be particularly effective to harass or even kill an enemy with aggressive wild dinos. The possibilities for such kinds of mischief are endless!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Its spoil time is not affected by a Preserving Bin or Refrigerator.
- In order to obtain the Pheromone Dart, one must acquire Ammonite Bile which can be harvested from Ammonites, which are found in the deep sea and in certain underwater caves. Beware when killing an Ammonite however, as it can call for all the underwater creature in the area, including the top predators, to come to its aid and attack.
- Unless transferred from other servers, servers with no ocean, like Scorched Earth, Aberration, and Extinction, will not have access to Ammonite Bile and thus will not be able to craft the Pheromone Dart.
- The Pheromone Dart rage effect has a fairly large radius and lasts for 30 seconds.
- Pheromone Darts do not work on bosses or boss minions.