||This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Mobile.
The Photo Mode Contest is a contest in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile. It began on February 1st, 2019 and ended on February 8th, 2019.
The goal of the Photo Mode Contest is to take the best action shots using Photo Mode. The winner received a prize of 500 × Ancient Amber and an Ascendant Fabricated Sniper Rifle. Photos could be submitted by tweeting them using the hashtag #ARKMobileContest.
- Photos must be taken using the integrated Photo Mode!
- Must be 13 years of age or older to participate.
- One (1) submission per person.
- Redemption of prizes will be delivered as one code for the complete prize pack.
- Submissions MUST be sent to the appropriate location and tag. If a submission is mis-submitted to the wrong place it will be automatically disqualified.
- Do not submit submissions via anything other than Twitter.
- All contest rules are subject to change. Any updates will be posted here.
- If your entry is from items shared with a Tribe, the first submission from the Tribe will be awarded the Prize.
- Take advantage of the Light/Shadow/Color sliders! You can customize these to your hearts content to get that shot just right!
- Want to use a filter? Do it to it! We're looking for creativity, so spicing up a photo with a filter could add that extra edge to your entry!
- If we can't see what's going on in your photo, it'll be very hard to pick your entry, now won't it? So, good lighting, or a healthy dose of mood lighting is a super help to your entry! Utilize lighting sources like torches, electrical lights (dyed lights make great mood lighting for some scenarios!) and the miners helmet to give your screenshot a boost if it's just a bit too dark to get a proper shot.
- BaBoatZa3421, whose shot featured a Rex roaring overhead.
||July 3rd, 2018
||July 9th, 2018
||August 10th, 2018
||August 13th, 2018
||The Gnome Contest
||August 14th, 2018
||August 27th, 2018
||Halloween Spooktacular Contest
||October 15th, 2018
||October 29th, 2018
||October 27th, 2018
||November 5th, 2018
||Trophy Room Contest
||December 4th, 2018
||December 11th, 2018