Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Plant Species X Seed
|Plant Species X Seed|
|Plant this in a viable Large Crop Plot to grow a frightening-looking defensive plant, which will shoot poisonous spores at any interlopers!|
|Consumable - values given for humans|
cheat giveitemnum 390 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/Seeds/PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant.PrimalItemConsumable_Seed_DefensePlant'" 1 0 0
The Plant Species X Seed is a seed dropped after killing a Plant Species X and can also be found in red bushes at the top of mountains as a rare drop. It can now also be found in abundance in swamps.
Planting[edit | edit source]
- 1 min* Seeded
- ~7 Days* Seedling -> Midling
- ~5 Days* Midling -> Growthling
- ~1-2 Days* Growthling -> Fruitling
* times are in-game
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are two variations of the seed, the first being the one obtained via normal methods, the second requiring admin commands (with the ID 391). If the second variation of the seed is planted in a crop plot, it will reach full growth in about 30 seconds.
- This seed is also used for taming Procoptodon.
- The seed can't be planted in Large Crop Plot placed on platform saddles (since 242.0). Private servers can re-enable platform turrets (including Plant Species X) via server configuration settings ("?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true").
- Unfortunately for mobile version, the seeds do not always grow correctly, and the plant will sometimes disappear before maturation despite having enough water and fertilizer.
Media[edit | edit source]