Portable Rope Ladder (Aberration)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Aberration, Valguero, Genesis: Part 1, Crystal Isles|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|Portable Rope Ladder|
|A portable ladder that can be used to climb up or down. Place onto structures or terrain at waist height or lower.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Structures/PortableRopeLadder/PrimalItemStructure_PortableLadder.PrimalItemStructure_PortableLadder'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 15|
|Engram Points||7 EP|
|Crafting XP||1.992 XP|
Unlike Wooden Ladders or Rope Ladders, Portable Rope Ladders are not placed in chunks which can be connected. Instead, once placed, they extend downward until they reach a surface or a length limit. Also unlike standard ladders, the Portable Rope Ladder must be placed below waist height.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Place onto structures or terrain at waist height or lower. Once placed you will not be able to interact with the ladder until it has finished extending towards the ground. If you are placing the ladder at a great height this may take several seconds.
Once the ladder has extended you will be able to climb up and down and demolish like normal ladders but will have the following extra options upon holding E, , or :
- Retract Ladder: This can only be done from the top of the ladder and will roll the ladder up so that it will not be usable (Similar to the Rope Ladder)
- Enable Public Retraction: Allow others to retract the ladder.
- Pickup Portable Rope Ladder: This will return the ladder to your inventory so that you can place it again. Can be done from the top or bottom of the ladder.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The portability of these ladders makes them a good item to bring when exploring or climbing with the Climbing Picks.
- At a mere 100 health points, they are very fragile. Consider retracting them when not in use if in an area where they may be struck by wild dinos.
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]