Primal Crystal (Crystal Isles)
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Epic Games.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Crystal Isles|
|This strange crystalline material can be shaped into lenses, used as an electronics component, or mixed into powerful explosives. This particular crystal pulses with primal energy and is the Crystal Wyvern's favorite treat.|
cheat GFI Crystal_IslesPrimal 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/CrystalWyvern/CrystalResources/Primal/PrimalItemResource_Crystal_IslesPrimal.PrimalItemResource_Crystal_IslesPrimal'" 1 0 0
|Used to craft||134 items|
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Used to raise baby Crystal Wyvern and Imprint upon them, also restoring 400 hunger points upon consumption. It should be noted that Primal Crystal is the only food a Crystal Wyvern will take before the adult stage. Baby, juvenile, and adolescent Crystal Wyvern will not eat raw or cooked meat.
- Used as a food source for taming adult Crystal Wyvern.
- Used as a tribute for summoning Crystal Wyvern Queen. Due to its spoil time, it is highly advised to only gather them when its time to fight the boss.
They can be gathered by knocking out wild Crystal Wyvern or their Heir counterpart and pressing the use key (E by default on PC) to harvest the crystals from their bodies while unconscious.
Spoiled Primal Crystal reverts to Crystal.
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Ensure you have at least a few of Primal Crystal in hand before attempting to raise Crystal Wyvern, as their drop rate are low.
- Placing Primal Crystals Into Crystal Wyvern's Inventory will increase their spoil timer.
- You gather less Primal Crystals from Heirs.