Prime Meat Jerky
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Prime Meat Jerky|
|Sates your hunger, and provides health while being digested. More effective than normal meat jerky, and lasts longer than Cooked Prime Meat. Wild carnivores like this meat a lot.|
|Spoils to||Spoiled Meat|
|Added in||Patch 173.0|
cheat giveitemnum 298 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky.PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky'" 1 0 0
|Used to craft||18 items|
|Crafted in||Preserving Bin|
|Required Stations|| Mortar And Pestle|
Overview[edit | edit source]
Prime Meat Jerky is a food item in ARK: Survival Evolved. It is a very durable and long lasting source of food.
Usage[edit | edit source]
Upon consumption, Prime Meat Jerky restores 35.0 food points, which is the same as Cooked Prime Meat. However, it is very durable and can be stored for a long time without spoiling. It lasts 2 days in a survivors inventory, 8 days in a creature's inventory, 20 days in a Preserving Bin, and 200 days in a Refrigerator.
It can be used to tame wild Carnivores, but provides the same effect as Cooked Prime Meat.
It is also used as an ingredient for making the following Kibbles:
- Kibble (Ankylo Egg)
- Kibble (Araneo Egg)
- Kibble (Argentavis Egg)
- Kibble (Carbonemys Egg)
- Kibble (Featherlight Egg)
- Kibble (Iguanodon Egg)
- Kibble (Kaprosuchus Egg)
- Kibble (Megalosaurus Egg)
- Kibble (Microraptor Egg)
- Kibble (Moth Egg)
- Kibble (Oviraptor Egg)
- Kibble (Pulmonoscorpius Egg)
- Kibble (Quetzal Egg)
- Kibble (Rex Egg)
- Kibble (Rock Drake Egg)
- Kibble (Spino Egg)
- Kibble (Stego Egg)
- Superior Augmented Kibble
Spoil times[edit | edit source]
For more information, see Spoilage.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jerky in real life must be made with raw meat in order to retain enough moisture to still be palatable, as opposed to cooked meat like in the game.
- Raw Prime Meat spoils extremely fast, so taking a Campfire to cook Raw Prime Meat into Cooked Prime Meat to then make it into Prime Meat Jerky using a Preserving Bin is highly recommended.
Video Tutorial[edit | edit source]