|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about something exclusive to the Winter Wonderland and Winter Wonderland 2 and Winter Wonderland 3|
event that is not attainable in normal gameplay.
Raptor Claus is a Raptor dressed as santa flying over the ARK on his flying sleigh dropping gifts for Survivors.
He drops Beacons that contain amongst other things Mistletoe and Coal which can be used in a smithy to make Winter Wonderland items. These drops do also include some better items that are not found in any current drops. In Winter Wonderland 3, these can also be given to another creature dressed as Santa called GachaClaus.
Item Quality from the presents dropped are typically Apprentice or better. Ascendant items can be found with quality far beyond any ascendant items found through other means—resulting in EXTREMELY high durability, damage, insulation or armor values.
The items that Raptor Claus drops can be used to craft Holiday Lights, Candy Cane Club, Megaloceros Reindeer Costume, a Santa hat for both your person and Dino, Stocking, Holiday Tree, Snowman and Wreath.
Santa Drops can be spawned with cheat summon SupplyCrate_Gift_C
Location[edit | edit source]
While Raptor Claus can appear anywhere at the edge or certain spots of the ARK from most map, both Aberration and Extinction has distinct patterns on where it will appear at 00:00.
- Aberration - Raptor Claus only appears and remains within at Southwest Surface.
- Extinction - Raptor Claus appears at the northern edge of the ARK.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Every night during the event (between 0:00am and 2:00am), if there are no other Raptor Claus already present on the map, a Raptor Claus will spawn and drop presents until 2:00am, at which point he will stop dropping presents and just keep flying until he exits the map.
- If Raptor Claus leaves the map before 2:00am, for example if his trajectory(which is a random straight line) was too short, or if the night cycle is longer than usual, a new one will spawn and drop presents until 2:00am.
- When Raptor Claus spawns, there is an audible 'Ho Ho Ho!' and a message appears saying: "Raptor Claus has arrived!!!" with the raptor icon next to it.
- Unofficial servers can add Raptor Claus to their map outside of the event with the Raptor Claus Map Extension on the Steam Workshop
- When the gifts reach the floor there is a 'bells jingling' noise.