|This article is about a feature exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/Nameless/Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female.Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female'" 500 0 0 35
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Dossier[edit | edit source]
At home in the cavern's deepest chambers, Reapers are towering, terrifying apex predators. Beyond overwhelming their prey with fangs and claws, Reapers can burrow underground to set an ambush and fire acidic projectiles from their tails.
Yet it is their macabre method of reproduction that is their most frightening feature. Bizarrely, a female Reaper's tail doubles as a reproductive organ, but only when piercing human survivors. Once impregnated, the survivor carries the young reaper until it bursts from their chest in a grotesque, disturbing spectacle.
If impregnated by a female Reaper, I strongly urge that the survivor kill the embryo via exposure to radiation. However, there are rumors that newborn Reapers might imprint themselves on a survivor who possesses a Reaper Pheromone Gland.
This has led some mad survivors with dreams of riding on the back of a Reaper to try seeing the gestation period through to the end, but that is extremely dangerous, not to mention disgusting.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Burrows, attacks player on sight, Below a certain health value (Around 2k) will go into a "Impregnation" mode.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The Reaper Queen can be located in the depth of the irradiated zones you can also force one to spawn by allowing nameless to accumulate wherever they may spawn. Reaper Kings will spawn this way as well, if they do just kill them until a Reaper Queen arrives.
Color Scheme and Regions
The Reaper Queen's range of its natural color scheme is unknown at this time, however its color regions are available. For demonstration, the regions below are colored red over an albino Reaper Queen.
Server admins can use this region information in the Console Command "cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>".
For example, "cheat SetTargetDinoColor 1 6" would color the Reaper Queen's "" magenta.
Region 0 is not used
Region 1 is not used
Region 2 is not used
Region 3 is not used
Region 4 is not used
Region 5 is not used
Drops[edit | edit source]
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
|Melee Damage||105 / 12||+5.25 / +0.05||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
Wild Stats Level-up
Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding-stats with an external tool.
Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed.
Combat[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
The Reaper Queen spawns naturally in the Hazard Zone, generally around 70,70. A Hazard suit, GPS and Rock Drake are highly recommended as the area is flooded with radiation and aggressive creatures.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
If going for the kill, do not attempt to engage alone. They possess a vast amount of health and their spray attack is a potent narcotic. A large pack of high-level Ravagers is (personally) advisable due to their attack strength and mobility, being able to evade the queen. Carrying stimulants is also advised. Be wary when moving around as there is a relatively good chance that other Queens spawn nearby, making an already difficult battle even worse.
Another strategy is to use a rock drake while carrying a glow-pet that is able to survive the radiation, such as Featherlights.
To get impregnated it is recommended to carry multiple riot shields and have multiple sets of Hazard as a single tick of radiation damage WILL KILL the parasite. The queen can also grab you off of a mount to impregnate you. This allows you to utilize a mount to tank the damage with a light-pet on your shoulder and wait for the queen to impregnate you.
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
- Tail attack that deals large amounts of torpor damage.
- Spinning attack.
- Bite attack.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
- Large torpor stacks
- Ambient radiation
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Pets that emit charge.
Taming[edit | edit source]
See Reaper for details on taming.
The Reaper Queen is untamable, You need to get it to impregnate you to give birth to a Reaper King
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can actually get impregnated while riding a mount if a friend baits the reaper into performing the grab attack. If it hits you, it will pull you off your mount. To trigger this while solo you have to un-mount and let her target you instead of your mount. Be wary, since this is somewhat hard to pull off.
- Before you get impregnated, make sure you clear out the nearby threats, because after the Reaper Queen impregnated you, it will drastically decrease your health and leave you injured, if you didn't clean all the threats nearby, after the Queen impregnated you you will be as good as dead!
- The Reaper king is able to Jump, unlike the Reaper Queen whom if force-tamed will burrow into the ground. However, the AI is able to jump.
- Reaper King, despite having vast number of available colors for region, are limited from birth due to Reaper Queen's limited color for its Region. This may be a bug.
- The Reaper King/Queen cannot be spawned on non-aberration maps with console commands as they simply wont appear. The one exception is the tamed Reaper King variation (xenomorph_character_bp_male_tamed_c)