|This article is about a feature exclusive to the DLC: Aberration|
admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/Nameless/Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female.Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female'" 500 0 0 35
Basic Info[edit | edit source]
Dossier[edit | edit source]
At home in the cavern's deepest chambers, Reapers are towering, terrifying apex predators. Beyond overwhelming their prey with fangs and claws, Reapers can burrow underground to set an ambush and fire acidic projectiles from their tails.
Yet it is their macabre method of reproduction that is their most frightening feature. Bizarrely, a female Reaper's tail doubles as a reproductive organ, but only when piercing human survivors. Once impregnated, the survivor carries the young reaper until it bursts from their chest in a grotesque, disturbing spectacle.
If impregnated by a female Reaper, I strongly urge that the survivor kill the embryo via exposure to radiation. However, there are rumors that newborn Reapers might imprint themselves on a survivor who possesses a Reaper Pheromone Gland.
This has led some mad survivors with dreams of riding on the back of a Reaper to try seeing the gestation period through to the end, but that is extremely dangerous, not to mention disgusting.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Burrows, attacks player on sight, Below a certain health value (Around 2k) will go into an "Impregnation" mode.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The Reaper Queen can be located in the depth of the irradiated zones.
Color Scheme and Regions
Reaper Queen never spawns with any other color, unlike Reaper Kings. However, each queen has their own color region stored inside, which will affect Baby Reaper King's color appearance when it is born.
The Reaper Queen always spawns with the same color scheme and has no color regions.
This means it is currently impossible to make alterations to the Reaper Queen's natural spawn colors.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Base Stats and Growth[edit | edit source]
Note that creatures will have different stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
|Melee Damage||105 / 12||+5.25 / +0.05||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
1Percentages are based on the value of the stat the moment the creature was tamed (after taming effectiveness)
2The absolute Base Damage is shown here instead of the percentage.
3Wild creatures do not level up movement speed
4Torpidity increases every level on wild creatures, but can not be increased once they are tamed.
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- These are the base speeds of the creature at 100% Movement Speed
- For a comparison of the speeds of all creatures, see Base Creature Speeds
Wild Stats Level-up
Type in values of a wild creature to see on which stats it's emphasized. Green values on a high-level creature are very good for breeding. If you have already tamed your creature you can try to recover the breeding-stats with an external tool.
Note that after the creature is tamed it gets bonuses on some stats depending on the taming effectiveness. This makes it hard to retrieve the levels on a tamed creature, so this tool is only for wild ones, but gives a first impression, how well the stats are distributed.
Combat[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
The Reaper Queen spawns naturally in the Hazard Zone, generally around 70,70. A Hazard suit, GPS and Rock Drake are highly recommended as the area is flooded with radiation and aggressive creatures.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
If going for the kill, do not attempt to engage alone. They possess a vast amount of health and their spray attack is a potent narcotic. A large pack of high-level Ravagers or a high-level Rock Drake is (personally) advisable due to their attack strength and mobility, being able to evade the queen. Carrying stimulants is also advised. Be wary when moving around as there is a relatively good chance that other Queens spawn nearby, making an already difficult battle even worse.
A High level Megalosaurus can easily dispatch queens before they need to heal at a plant z. 8k-10k hp and 500 melee is enough for low and mid level queens. Tilt the odds even further in your favor by getting it mate boosted, imprinted, and equipping a better saddle. Be wary of buried Purlovia's. If they stun and knock you off your mount while fighting a queen you are as good as dead.
If in possesion of a Reaper King, the same method can be used as that of Megalosaurus. However, it cannot be mate-boosted, and is weak to charge light, which is essential to deal most damage to Reaper Queen. Well advised to get a decent Stat Reaper King when using this strategy.
The easiest way to get impregnated is to dismount and remount in her presence and wait for her to grab you off your mount. You may need to dismount/remount again if she refuses to latch on(Maybe after 10 seconds). Impregnation can only occur when a queen is surrounded by a pink aura, which only happens when she is nearly dead. Be mindful to time your dismount until after she attacks.
Weaponry[edit | edit source]
- Tail attack that deals large amounts of torpor damage.
- Spinning attack.
- Bite attack.
Dangers[edit | edit source]
- Large torpor stacks
- Ambient radiation
If not using a Rock Drake (due to its resistance against knock backs), the knockback from the Reaper Queen's tail can potentially send the dino and survivor into Element Water, leading them to their doom. Reaper King are buoyant (but not immune to the elements), and only takes its own damage. To prevent this, fight against Reaper Queen while having the dino's back near the wall so as to prevent her from knocking it back.
Weakness[edit | edit source]
Pets that emit charge.
Taming[edit | edit source]
See Reaper for details on taming.
The Reaper Queen is untamable, You need to get it to impregnate you to give birth to a Reaper King
Spotlight[edit | edit source]
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can actually get impregnated while riding a mount if a friend baits the reaper into performing the grab attack. If it hits you, it will pull you off your mount. To trigger this while solo you have to un-mount and let her target you instead of your mount. Be wary, since this is somewhat hard to pull off.
- Alternatively while in a mount that lets you shoot or attack, attack the queen yourself with any weapon like a shotgun or a spear. When it is ready to impregnate anyone, be patient as you continue to shoot at it (without killing it) whilst have the light turned off until it tries to grab you.
- Before you get impregnated, make sure you clear out the nearby threats, because after the Reaper Queen impregnated you, it will drastically decrease your health and leave you injured, if you didn't clean all the threats nearby, after the Queen impregnated you you will be as good as dead!
- The Reaper king is able to Jump, unlike the Reaper Queen whom if force-tamed will burrow into the ground. However, the AI is able to jump.
- Reaper King, despite having vast number of available colors for region, are limited from birth due to Reaper Queen's limited color for its Region. This may be a bug.
- The Reaper King/Queen cannot be spawned on non-aberration maps with console commands as they simply wont appear. The one exception is the tamed Reaper King variation (xenomorph_character_bp_male_tamed_c)
- If she is lured into a trap with a foundation bottom (use at least stone foundations) she will be unable to dig away and disappear. You can exploit this to get the whole tribe impregnated from the same Queen. However, bear in mind that it may not always impregnate survivors if this method is used.