|This small reinforced door can be used to secure hatches.|
cheat giveitemnum 358 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Wooden/PrimalItemStructure_StoneTrapdoor.PrimalItemStructure_StoneTrapdoor'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 26|
|Engram Points||10 EP|
|Crafted in|| Inventory |
The Reinforced Trapdoor is the second trapdoor available. Trapdoors function as a way to lock the entrance to a structure and seal the elements out.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Reinforced Trapdoor can only be placed within a Hatchframe. Doing so allows the trapdoor to be locked or unlocked, allowing you to restrict access to a structure while still allowing you and your tribemates a way through.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by trapdoors, whether the trapdoor is open, closed, or missing.
- The Reinforced Trapdoor is in the same tier as stone structures, despite being wooden.
- Stone structures have the same durability as their Wooden Counterparts, but take significantly less damage from all sources.
- The Reinforced Trapdoor is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions
Region 6 is not used