Reinforced Wooden Door
|Reinforced Wooden Door|
|A reinforced wooden door that provides entrance to structures. Can be locked for security.|
cheat giveitemnum 317 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_StoneDoor.PrimalItemStructure_StoneDoor'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 24|
|Engram Points||4 EP|
|Purchased in||Stone Workshop|
|Cost||10 × Chisels|
The Reinforced Wooden Door is the third available door. A door functions as a way to lock the entrance to a structure and seal the elements out.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Reinforced Wooden Door can only be placed within a Doorframe. Doing so allows the door to be locked or unlocked, allowing you to restrict access to a structure while still allowing you and your tribemates a way through.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by doors, whether the door is open, closed, or missing.
- The Reinforced Wooden Door is in the same tier as stone structures, despite being wooden.
- It takes about 3-5 grenades to destroy.
- Stone structures have the same durability as their Wooden Counterparts, but takes significantly less damage from all sources.
- The Reinforced Wooden Door is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets: