Rex Tek Saddle
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch|
|Rex Tek Saddle|
|Equip a Rex with this to ride it. Using requires learning the Tekgram.|
cheat GFI RexSaddle_Tek 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Tek'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Tek.PrimalItemArmor_RexSaddle_Tek'"
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
Usage[edit | edit source]
In addition to providing more armor than the regular saddle, pressing the melee key (default Ctrl) while riding a Rex with the Tek Saddle will activate a laser helmet.
This helmet can fire laser projectiles in front of the Rex, which deal explosive damage and can destroy structures. It deals around ~60 damage against Metal structures and ~1300 against Thatch structures.
- Has a rate of fire of about 2 projectiles per second.
- Costs 4% energy per projectile.
- Has no auto-fire. You have to click for every shot.
- Only uses Element from the Rex inventory.
- One Element gives the Rex Tek Saddle 25 projectile shots.
Engram[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like all Tek-nologies, Rex Tek Saddle can not be used inside Boss Arenas.
Gallery[edit | edit source]