Rocket Homing Missile (Scorched Earth)
|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Scorched Earth, Ragnarok, Valguero, Crystal Isles|
|Rocket Homing Missile|
|Advanced projectile with trajectory auto-correction.|
|Ammo for|| Rocket Launcher|
cheat GFI RocketHomingMissile 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/WeaponHomingMissile/PrimalItemAmmo_RocketHomingMissile.PrimalItemAmmo_RocketHomingMissile'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 90|
|Engram Points||25 EP|
|Crafting XP||16 XP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Mortar and Pestle
Resources breakdown [ ]
50 × Gunpowder
5 × Electronics
Usage[edit | edit source]
Useful for killing fast moving creatures and flying creatures, as they are difficult to hit otherwise.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The item wording seems redundant, as rocket and missile are interchangeable in common parlance, but definition wise have specific meanings. The wording is analytic, if awkward, signifying the missile homes to its target and is powered by a rocket engine. This propriety may be accidental, but take solace that proper things can come from ignorance( occasionally).
- The Missile does require a few seconds and vision of the target to lock-on, making it difficult to use in confined spaces.
- The trajectory of the Missile after being fired can be altered by a player shooting a flare into the sky, The Missile will then seek out the flare instead of the intended target.
- Can not be loaded into a Rocket Launcher with a skin on it.
- The Island, the origin of ARK contains all materials needed to craft Homing Missiles. It's possible to learn the engram at free DLC expansions, and bring this engram back to The Island to make extra advantage.