|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Mankind's ultimate portable killing device.|
|Ammo used|| Rocket Propelled Grenade ( )|
Rocket Homing Missile ( )
|Rate of fire||0.25 RPS|
cheat giveitemnum 3 1 0 0
cheat GFI RocketLauncher 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponRocketLauncher.PrimalItem_WeaponRocketLauncher'" 1 0 0
|Found in Supply Crate||Red|
|Required level||Level 87|
|Engram Points||32 EP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Rocket Launcher can be found in red Supply Crates.
- As of patch 255, Rocket launchers no longer get affected by quality, meaning that all rocket launchers are now primitive and all blueprints of any quality will change to primitive. Though because of this, all rocket launchers now do 1800 damage a rocket (up from the original 1500) and you can fire up to 20 rockets before breaking.
- On ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, Rocket Launchers are affected by quality and normal ones do 1500 damage.
- It is the most damaging player-held weapon per shot. The weapon that does the most damage with a single magazine is the Assault Rifle, doing 1176 damage if every single round hits an entity. Remember that dinos only take 70% damage from guns.
- Rocket launchers are unlearnable on the Official No Tame servers.