|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|The carefully shaped crystal lenses in this scope grant the user a telescopic aim when firing. Attach this to a supporting weapon to gain more accurate aiming.|
cheat giveitemnum 137 1 0 0
cheat GFI Scope 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/WeaponAttachments/PrimalItemWeaponAttachment_Scope.PrimalItemWeaponAttachment_Scope'" 1 0 0
|Supported by|| Simple Pistol|
|Found in Supply Crate||Purple, Red|
|Required level||Level 35|
|Engram Points||13 EP|
|Crafting XP||196 XP|
|Crafted in|| Smithy|
Thorny Dragon Saddle
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
|Cost||110 × Slips|
The Scope Attachment allows for increased sight range and accuracy when attached to a firearm. It zooms by about 3x while decreasing field of view.
When zooming with the scope your gun will sway a little making small targets very hard to hit.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The in-game reticule for this attachment is based on the German Post design.
- The scope does not actually increase a weapon's accuracy, it only helps the user see the target better at the cost of adding weapon sway.
- While it can be added to a shotgun the benefit is almost null, as accuracy is difficult with the idea of shotgun spread at any range a scope would be useful.
- In VR mode the scope is completely useless and even a hindrance as the overlay effect will always point towards where the user is looking, not where the weapon is pointed. Lining up the crosshairs with your headset will not make you shoot where you are aiming. This bug also applies to Holo-scopes and Tek weapon scopes.
- In VR mode the scope overlay only functions in one lens, turning the other lens completely black to simulate a user firing with one eye closed. The left lens is the one that is not blacked out, even though the weapon is held in a right handed firing position. Whether this entire phenomenon is a bug or a feature is unclear.