Homing Underwater Mine
|Homing Underwater Mine|
|Place this underwater to create an explosive trap that floats, homes, explodes when touched.|
cheat GFI SeaMine 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_SeaMine.PrimalItemStructure_SeaMine'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 88|
|Engram Points||30 EP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Mortar and Pestle
Resources breakdown [ ]
15 × Oil
100 × Gunpowder
30 × Crystal
150 × Electronics
The Homing Underwater Mine is an underwater trap that explodes once touched by a player.
Damage[edit | edit source]
List of explosive damage versus various materials as of Patch 257:
|Improvised Explosive Device (pair)||*||7875||**||**||**|
|Rocket Propelled Grenade||*||7350||*||2205||596|
* The damage is greater than the health-points of structures of that material
** IEDs are currently just about impossible to place on stone, metal, or Tek structures.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This explosive is relatively expensive and is available from a quite high level
- The homing mine does not attack the player who put it down, nor his dinos.
- Demolishing the mine will cause it to explode, damaging any nearby structures in the process (including other mines).
- As of patch 250.0 wild creatures will not trigger the mine.