|Thatch may not make the most comfortable mattress, but this bed acts as a respawn point for you and your Tribe.|
cheat giveitemnum 128 1 0 0
cheat GFI Bed_Simple 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple'" 1 0 0
|Found in Supply Crate||White, Green|
|Required level||Level 7 / 5|
|Engram Points||8 / 6 EP|
|Crafting XP||32.4 XP|
The Simple Bed is a structure that acts a spawn point and fast-travel location for players and their Tribes. Players can respawn here upon death, or fast-travel to and from it using another bed. Laying on a bed will heal faster than not.
Usage[edit | edit source]
When a player dies, they can choose to respawn at any Simple Beds that they own, instead of using the standard "random respawn" feature (although this option is still available). The respawn map that the dead player sees will show map markers at all available beds.
Unlike Hide Sleeping Bags, Beds are not consumed upon use and can be reused infinitely and by any tribe member. However, they have a 5-minute cooldown between uses.
The player can also use multiple beds for Fast-Traveling by pressing the use key on a bed (default:E, , ), or through the radial action menu (default: hold E, , ). The player can then travel from this bed to any other bed that they have access to. However, using this feature will cause the player to drop all the items they are carrying at the bed that they fast-traveled from, so it is best to store these items beforehand.
A player can lay on their bed by holding the use key (Default: Hold E, , ) and selecting, "Lay on Bed" from the radial menu, then don't click it but release the use key. If you log out while laying on bed, you'll remain in sleeping pose on the bed, and will stay on the bed even while it moves on a dynamic platform or earthquakes. You can still be damaged and killed when on the bed. However, tribe members cannot hurt you while laying in a bed.
Note: You lose Creature Implants (Mobile) when you fast travel. You cannot revive dead tames after implant is lost.
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Simple Bed is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Simple Beds can be placed on foundations and ceilings.
- Simple Beds can be renamed through the radial action menu. This will make it easier to sort through multiple beds when selecting a respawn or fast-travel location.
- Bags and Beds can be used interchangeably. You can fast-travel from a bed to a bag, and vice versa.
- Remember that in Hardcore mode there are no respawns, and you lose your character (and therefore tribe membership) upon death, so the Simple Bed and Sleeping Bags are only used for Fast-Travel.
- The player-character "Lay on Bed" action is not enabled on Primitive+.
- The upgraded version of the Simple bed is the Bunk Bed.
- Players are able to respawn in a non-placed bed if a tribemate selects the bed.
- The Simple Bed is treated as a thatch structure and can be damaged by anything except non-explosive ranged attacks.