|Place materials along with blueprints in this to create certain advanced forged items.|
cheat giveitemnum 125 1 0 0
cheat GFI AnvilBench 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_AnvilBench.PrimalItemStructure_AnvilBench'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 20|
|Engram Points||18 EP|
|Crafting XP||12.5 XP|
|Used to craft||222 items|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
The Smithy is used for crafting middle-class tools and armor. In order to use the Smithy, you first need to craft and place a Refining Forge and smelt your Metal into Metal Ingot, unless you plan to make a Water Tank or Chitin Armor, the only 2 (6) items that are crafted in the smithy without needing metal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
The Smithy is used to craft a lot of items, including:
- Metal Pick
- Metal Hatchet
- Metal Sickle
- Chitin Armor
- Fur Armor
- Flak Armor
- Several Saddles
- Platform Saddles
- Longneck Rifle
- Simple Pistol
- Basic Ammunition
- Tranquilizer Dart
- Metal Structures and Buildings
- Metal Irrigation Pipes
- Ballista Turret
Everything that can be crafted in a Smithy can also be crafted in
- Castoroides equipped with a Castoroides Saddle
- Thorny Dragon equipped with a Thorny Dragon Saddle
- Argentavis equipped with an Argentavis Saddle
Items can also be repaired in these creatures/saddles with the exception of Argentavis/Argentavis Saddle.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Taking an item out of the Smithy while it's being repaired will consume the resources but will not repair the item.
- While, for some reason, the Smithy's back cannot be placed right next to a wall, this limitation can be circumvented by placing the Smithy first, and then placing the wall.
- The Smithy is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Smithy:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Smithy is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.