Released - May 6, 2016
- Reduced Ring of Death convergence speed on FFA, 2v2, and 4v4, and added delay before ring of death moves on 2v2 and 4v4 (starts moving at 10 min remaining on 2v2, and 20 min remaining on 4v4). Also speeds up at 7 min remaining on FFA.
New server commandline map argument settings:
- ?RingPauseTime=2400 (This will have the ring paused for the first 2400 seconds of playtime)
- ?RingMaxWidth=350000 (This allows you to specify the initial maximum ring size)
- ?RingPhase1EndSize=300000 (This allows you to specify an "first phase" ring size that can allow you to have a slower or faster ring for the "first phase", should be lower than the initial maximum ring size.)
- ?RingPhase1EndTime=2700 (This is the time transpired at which the "first phase" of ring size be reached)
(Server Note: we do not recommending using RingStarTime anymore, since you can now explicitly specify the Ring Max Size)