From ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Apply a dye to this, then shoot it at structures to paint them. Hold Alt Fire + Hotkey Number to set painting region.|
|Added in||Patch 202.0|
cheat giveitemnum 392 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSprayPaint.PrimalItem_WeaponSprayPaint'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 53|
|Engram Points||30 EP|
Metal Water Reservoir
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Mortar And Pestle
Resources breakdown [Expand]
50 × Metal Ingot
35 × Polymer
40 × Crystal
60 × Cementing Paste
20 × Oil
5 × Hide
Usage[edit | edit source]
- To set a paint color, drag the chosen dye onto the Spray Painter.
- Hold alt-fire (default: ) and use the number keys (1-6) to select which color regions you wish to paint.
- Hold down the fire button and drag your crosshair over each structure piece to paint them. The dye will slowly be suspended as you are spraying, and you can see how much paint you have left by looking at the grey bar underneath the Spray Painter in your inventory.
- If you run out of paint you can press the melee button to refill the painter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Spray Painter cannot be used while mounted.
- The Spray Painter can be used underwater as of 264.5.
- It resets its region settings upon switching of tools or mounting.
- It does not allow you to select a separated part of the painted area.
- It can't be used for painting Creatures, other players or yourself (Warpaint).
Video Demonstration[edit | edit source]