|This article is a stub. You can help the ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Apply a dye to this, then shoot it at structures to paint them. Hold Alt Fire + Hotkey Number to set painting region.|
cheat giveitemnum 392 1 0 0
cheat GFI SprayPaint 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSprayPaint.PrimalItem_WeaponSprayPaint'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 53|
|Engram Points||30 EP|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator |
|Purchased in||Dye Studio|
|Cost||400 × Extracts|
Usage[edit | edit source]
- To set a paint color, drag the chosen dye onto the Spray Painter.
- To toggle a paint region to Enabled or Disabled, press the combination as shown on the table below to select which color region(s) you wish to paint.
- Hold down the fire button and drag your crosshair over each structure piece to paint the Enabled regions in the color applied to the Spray Painter. The dye will slowly be suspended as you are spraying, and you can see how much paint you have left by looking at the grey bar underneath the Spray Painter in your inventory.
- If you run out of paint in the Spray Painter, as one might when using a Paint Brush, you can quickly refill with the same color by pressing the melee button.
For the Playstation and Xbox versions, the Color Regions are Enabled and Disabled by pressing combinations of buttons as shown in the table below:
|Paint Region||PC Key||PS4 button||Xbox Button|
|1||rmb + 1||+||+|
|2||rmb + 2||+||+|
|3||rmb + 3||+||+|
|4||rmb + 4||+||+|
|5||rmb + 5||++||++|
|6||rmb + 6||++||++|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Spray Painter can be used while mounted.
- The Spray Painter can be used underwater as of 264.5.
- It resets its region settings upon switching of tools or mounting.
- It does not allow you to select a separated part of the painted area.
- It can't be used for painting Creatures, other players or yourself (Warpaint).
Video Demonstration[edit | edit source]