|A torch on a small piece of wood that lights and warms the immediate area.|
|Fuel|| Thatch (1m 40s)|
Wood (6m 40s)
Sparkpowder (13m 20s)
AnglerGel (53m 20s)
Torch (4m 26.667s)
cheat giveitemnum 40 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_StandingTorch.PrimalItemStructure_StandingTorch'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 7 / 8|
|Engram Points||6 EP|
|Crafting XP||3.6 XP|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Standing Torch functions as a source of light and heat, similar to a Campfire or Hand Torch. When placed, a standing torch can be filled with a fuel source (either Thatch, Wood, Sparkpowder, or AnglerGel) and lit. Also a Torch can be insert as a light source. This is especially useful if the torch is equipped with a skin (e.g. Torch Sparkler Skin) or if the torch has a higher quality and thus duration.
The standing torch offers up to a maximum of +100 hypothermal insulation and -50 hyperthermal insulation. This effect is reduced by distance from the torch.
The Lamppost, which connects to an electrical power grid, is a more advanced version of the standing torch.
Fuel[edit | edit source]
|Fuel Item||Burn Time (Single Item)||Burn Time (Stack of 100)|
|Thatch||1m 40s||2h 46m 40s|
|Wood||6m 40s||11h 6m 40s|
|Sparkpowder||13m 20s||22h 13m 20s|
|AnglerGel||53m 20s||3d 16h 53m 20s|
* Torches will burn 1 durability point per time above. A standard torch with 40 points, will last 2 hours, 57 minutes, 20 seconds. So if you have a torch blueprint to make better torches, you will have far greater burn time.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Standing torch AnglerGel.jpg
standing torch fueled with AnglerGel
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Standing Torch is treated as a thatch structure and can be damaged by anything except non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The flame of the Standing Torch will turn blue when using AnglerGel as fuel.
- The standing torch will use one piece of its fuel every time it is lit. Avoid turning the torch on and off if using AnglerGel, as this will quickly waste it.
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Standing Torch is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.