Stone Double Doorframe
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4|
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature that is not yet released on Switch.|
To see the features that are released soon, see the Patch Notes.
|Stone Double Doorframe|
|A brick-and-mortar wall that provides entrance to a structure.|
cheat giveitemnum 464 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Stone'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 31|
|Engram Points||6 EP|
The Stone Double Doorframe is the second unlockable double doorframe. A doorframe functions as a wall, providing structure to a building and enclosing an area, but with the addition of an aperture to allow entrance and exit.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Double Door can be placed in the opening and be locked to provide a way to restrict access to the structure while still allowing you and your tribesman a way through.
A doorframe also provides support to allow a structure built on top of it to extend up to 2 ceilings in any direction on the x and y-axis, and up to 1 ceiling diagonally from a doorframe which is directly above a foundation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by doorframes, whether the door is open, closed, or missing.
- If a doorframe is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- The Stone Double Doorframe is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions
The Stone Double Doorframe is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.