Stone Fence Foundation
|Stone Fence Foundation|
|This strong, narrow foundation is used to build walls around an area.|
cheat giveitemnum 310 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_StoneFenceFoundation.PrimalItemStructure_StoneFenceFoundation'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 25|
|Engram Points||6 EP|
|Crafted in|| Inventory |
The Stone Fence Foundation is an improved version of the Wooden Fence Foundation. It can be used for building walls around an area, such as for a pen to keep your dinos in. One would first place a fence foundation down, and then place a section of wall on top.
Fence Foundations can be placed directly on the ground and snap to foundations and other fence foundations. They can be snap placed at 45 degree angles.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a foundation is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- Much like Stone Walls, Stone Fence Foundations only take 1 damage from metal tools as opposed to the usual 20 that a Wooden Fence Foundation would take. If stone walls are placed above the fence foundations, this creates a wall that will be very hard for players to break without the aid of explosives.
- Stone structures have the same durability as their Wooden Counterparts, but take significantly less damage from all sources.
- The Stone Fence Foundation is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions
The Stone Fence Foundation is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.