Stone Triangle Ceiling
|This article is about content exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|Stone Triangle Ceiling|
|A stable brick-and-mortar ceiling that insulates the inside from the outside, and doubles as a floor for higher levels.|
cheat giveitemnum 482 1 0 0
cheat GFI TriCeiling_stone 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Ceilings/Triangle/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_TriCeiling_Stone'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 24|
|Engram Points||6 EP|
|Crafting XP||16 XP|
The Stone Triangle Ceiling is the second unlockable triangle ceiling. A ceiling provides protection from the elements, giving bonuses to hypo and hyperthermic insulation.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Stone Triangle Ceiling requires placement on a Wall, Pillar, Foundation, or another ceiling.
Once the first Stone Triangle Ceiling is placed, subsequent Stone Triangle Ceilings can snap into place along the first one, allowing them to line up, provided that there is adequate room to do so.
A ceiling requires support from a nearby foundation or pillar in order to be placed. The ceiling can only be placed up to 2 ceilings away in any direction on the x or y-axis, and up to 1 ceiling away diagonally from a wall or another ceiling that is directly above a connected foundation or pillar. The ceilings on the far ends of this setup will not be able to support walls.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a ceiling is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- Currently, you should not keep your creatures on ceilings. A bug can cause some of them to occasionally fall through the structure, forcing you to destroy part of the building in order to get them out.
- The Stone Triangle Ceiling is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Creatures (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Stone Triangle Ceiling is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.