Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Stone Triangle Roof
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|Stone Triangle Roof|
|A sloped stone triangle roof.|
cheat giveitemnum 498 1 0 0
cheat GFI TriRoof_Stone 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Structures/Roofs_Tri/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_TriRoof_Stone'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 27|
|Engram Points||4 EP|
The Stone Triangle Roof provides protection from the elements, giving bonuses to hypo- and hyperthermic insulation.
Construction[edit | edit source]
Unlike the Stone Triangle Ceiling, the Stone Triangle Roof is slightly inclined.
Once the first Stone Triangle Roof is placed, subsequent Stone Triangle Roofs can snap into place along the first one, allowing them to line up, provided that there is adequate room to do so.
A roof requires support from a nearby foundation or pillar in order to be placed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is not possible to place structures on Triangle Roofs, except for Signs and Billboards.
- Currently, you should not keep your creatures on ceilings. A bug can cause some of them to occasionally fall through the structure, forcing you to destroy part of the building in order to get them out. Alternatively you can use a cryopod to get your creature out.
- The Stone Triangle Roof is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions
The Stone Triangle Roof is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.