Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|A brick-and-mortar wall that insulates the inside from the outside and separates rooms.|
cheat giveitemnum 311 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_StoneWall.PrimalItemStructure_StoneWall'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 24|
|Engram Points||8 EP|
|Purchased in||Stone Workshop|
|Cost||20 × Chisels|
The Stone Wall is the third wall available. A wall provides structure to a building and encloses an area.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Stone Wall can be placed on any Foundation, Fence Foundation, Ceiling (with the exception of the Thatch Roof), or another wall.
A wall also provides support to allow a structure built on top of it to extend up to 2 ceilings in any direction on the x and y-axis, and up to 1 ceiling diagonally from a wall which is directly above a foundation. Press the use-key (e, , ) to flip the view placement of the wall.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a wall is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- Although stronger, the stone structures have the same durability (Hit-points) as their Wooden counterparts.
- The Stone Wall is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions
Region 3 is not used
Region 4 is not used
Region 6 is not used