|A brick-and-mortar wall with a hole for a window.|
cheat giveitemnum 323 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_StoneWallWithWindow.PrimalItemStructure_StoneWallWithWindow'" 1 0 0
|Required level||Level 26|
|Engram Points||11 EP|
|Purchased in||Stone Workshop|
|Cost||15 × Chisels|
The Stone Windowframe is the second available windowframe. A windowframe functions as a wall, providing structure to a building and enclosing an area, but with the addition of a small hole to allow inhabitants to see outside.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Stone Windowframe can be placed on any Foundation, Fence Foundation, Ceiling (with the exception of the Thatch Roof), or another wall.
A Window can be placed in the hole and opened to provide a view of the outside world, or closed to provide protection from projectiles.
A windowframe also provides support to allow a structure built on top of it to extend up to 2 ceilings in any direction on the x and y-axis, and up to 1 ceiling diagonally from a windowframe which is directly above a foundation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The insulation provided by a house is not decreased by windowframes, whether the window is open, closed, or missing.
- If a windowframe is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- Stone structures have the same durability as their Wooden counterparts, but take significantly less damage from all sources.
- The Stone Windowframe is treated as a stone structure and can only be damaged by:
- Metal Weapons (5%)
- Tek Sword (~218%)
- Explosives (150%)
- Ballista Turret (40%)
- Cannon (~137%)
- Therizinosaur (Headbutt only, ~2%)
- Dunkleosteus (15%)
- Corrupted Creatures
- Alpha Predators (10%)
- Enraged Creatures
- DodoRex (300%)
- Dodo Wyvern (300%)
- Bosses (10%)
- Titanosaur (~462%)
- Defense Unit (~462%)
- These can damage stone, but can not damage auto turrets:
Painting and Color Regions
Region 3 is not used
Region 4 is not used
Region 6 is not used