TEKnological Terrors (Genesis: Part 1)
|This article is about content exclusive to the DLC: Genesis: Part 1|
|“||Fend off increasingly difficult waves of robotic predators. Defrag them before they delete you.||„|
Overview[edit | edit source]
in teknological terrors most weapons are non-primitive and the creatures are 100% fictional. like all gauntlet missions a large wave of enemies will bombard you but TEKnological terrors has some differences though that ease it up or make it difficult.
- it has a boss that changes from reaper queen to giga to both. The giga is harder as it has more health, is malfunctioned but, thankfully, unable to do the gnashed buff. It can be killed easily by using the tek rail gun and sniping it from a distance.
- the arena has zero-gravity this makes it easy to climb rocks and shoot things from a height but beware. The gauntlet spawns seekers and quetzacoatalus that can still fly.
Spawns[edit | edit source]
(BOSS: Reaper Queen)
- Wave 1 (In Orbit, Nobody Can Hear You Scream)
- Wave 2 (I am Error)
- Wave 3 (Game Over Man, Game Over!)
- Wave 4 (EXTERMINATE)
- Wave 5 (01000010 01101111 01110011 01110011) (Translates to "BOSS")
- Hostile Spawns:
- Hostile Spawns (Beta Addition):
Loot[edit | edit source]
the loot is good but not extremely good you can get mastercraft to ascendant which are not too OP. magachelon saddles, saber saddle, chitin armor and, rarely flak or riot.
Notes/Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Some of the wave names have references:
- Wave 1 is a reference to the tagline for the film "Aliens". ("In space, no one can hear you scream") 
- Wave 2 is a reference to the quote in the game "Zelda II: The Adventure of Link". 
- Wave 3 is a reference to the quote made by the late actor Bill Paxton in the film "Aliens". 
- Wave 4 is a reference to one of the common sentence made by the Dalek in "Doctor Who" series. 
- this is the only guantlet to have a boss that changes in difficulty.
- The weapons used during this mission are all Tek weapons from the futuristic time period of human history in the ARK universe.