- (please use discussion page for something like this)
There is, see screenshots for details: http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/535152511365955193/ Seb3sec (talk) 12:28, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
Locations on the image are different than the locations on the minimap next to each specific cave. Example: Upper South Cave is on a different side of the islet. Same with all of the other southern caves. North-East Cave also seems to be off. North-West Cave is almost-right. From what I see only the Central Cave seems to be pretty much spot-on. SkywalkerPL (talk) 18:48, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
- That's because I was only in the center- and southeast-cave. All other locations are based on maps by other people. Can you confirm the locations on the page Caves? --Cadaeib (talk) 18:59, 27 September 2015 (UTC)
Snow Cave Located[edit source]
Snow Cave Located, please add Snow Cave Screenshots:
Direwolf can easily get in south cave, beelzebufo can't.
The Center: new access to the underground with new cave[edit source]
At Lat 53.6/Lon 53.9 in the big tunnel there's now a hole in the wall leading into a cave. This cave has an exit to the underground world, too. Any idea where to put this info/update the pictures? Seb3sec (talk) 14:38, 30 July 2016 (UTC)
- I will add this information to the Underground World page. Thank you for the coordinates!
- — Sanctyl (talk) 19:01, 30 July 2016 (UTC)
- We just explored parts of this cave system. It also leads to a cave that looks like the the jumping cave. Seb3sec (talk) 19:05, 30 July 2016 (UTC)
Tames in caves up to date?[edit source]
Currently running through the caves on ark and when reviewing which dinos to take and I noticed Hyaenodon isn't listed as being able to enter any of the caves. This seems strange as it is much smaller than some of the dinos you can take in like a carno, wondering if the cave pages are up to date or if there's a reason you can't take Hyaenodon into caves.
- Admittedly, none of the Compatible Tamed Creature tables are complete. Many new creatures have been introduced to the game since their conception, and those tables rely heavily on user-input and experiences. It would be too overwhelming for any single person to test the compatibility of up to a hundred creatures per cave. If a creature is missing that you know can enter and exit the cave safely, feel free to edit the tables and share your wisdom with the masses. :)
- — Sanctyl (talk) 04:28, 31 August 2017 (UTC)
- Another concern is that by excluding tames from the list if they can't enter is that while they might be willing to check whether a specific species can enter, how do they know whether a specific species has even been checked? It might be good to have a 'has not been checked' listing, and players can REMOVE them from the list when they check.
- —Firethorn (talk) 21:19, 1 September 2018 (UTC)