Is the feeding section still accurate? I had a Pteranodon that got some prime meat and it ate that before I managed to get back to get back to base and store it, despite having plenty of ordinary raw meat. And when I stuff a bunch of berries in a parasaur, it seems to be eating the mejoberries first. D3matt (talk) 05:29, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
- My Quetzal still eats its normal raw meat first when I'm using it to get farm prime. Are you sure your stuff didn't just spoil? Regardless, I'll look into it when I get the chance.
-- Mr Pie 5 (talk) 05:59, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
Introduction of GatheringEfficiencyTable[edit source]
I believe, it would be convenient to replace all Gathering Tables by dynamic ones. I started doing this for tables where no information was lost, however I would need help with the following aspects:
- Some creatures gather resources autonomously (for example Mesopithecus gathers Berries). This information is not available via GatheringEfficiencyTable. What is the best way to include this?
- In the Berries table how can the comment "Depends largely on the bushes in range." be included in a GatheringEfficiencyTable?
- How should the fact that the 'tool' "by hand" is not covered by GatheringEfficiencyTable be handled?
- The "Raw Prime Meat" table is now cut off after 10 entries and extended by a "... further results" link. Is it possible to include the complete table so that a "... further results" link is not necessary? My suggestion would be to extend the GatheringEfficiencyTable template, so that the limit parameter can be set by an optional argument.