- Tested Longrass alongside all the berries in its inventory; It ate the Longrass first!
Also, the effectiveness only went down 0.3%!
- Second test: Placed all 4 advanced plants in a mammoth's inventory;
it apparently prefers Citronal and effectiveness lowered by the very same 0.3%.
When Citronal ran out, it started eating longrass.
— Preceding unsigned comment added by Seigetsu14 (talk • contribs) at 23:15, 30 July 2015 (UTC)
- This is interesting. How is the effectiveness compared to something like kibble? Also, please sign your comments using
-- ~~~~, this will add a link to your user page and the current date, making it easier to follow the discussion. Thanks! -- IllegalOpcode (talk) 08:11, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
- When using Kibble, effectiveness doesn't drop. It remains where it was.
So, if you ONLY feed it kibble it will tame with a final effectiveness in the 90's.
Best for effectiveness from left to right:
Berries/Raw Meat < Advanced Crops/Prime Meat < Kibble. -- Seigetsu14 (talk) 01:23, 6 August 2015 (UTC)
- I'll have to try this out myself. It would be a nice change of pace to have some herbivores prefer these player-grown crops instead of the current "feed mejoberries to everything" system. --Mr Pie 5 (talk) 01:38, 6 August 2015 (UTC)