Tested at lvl 16 with 1 or 2 run aways. It didn't had a very big taming drop. Which it usualy has when running away. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) at 1:24, August 29, 2015(UTC). Please sign your posts with
|Level||Amount of Dodo Kibble needed|
Wrong Stat[edit source]
Oops, not really familiar with the wiki process. Just spotted the error from my own testing and vetting of the Breeding Stat Extractor and wanted to make a note. My bad. --220.127.116.11 20:37, 29 November 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for the correction, I updated the calculator as well.--Cadaeib (talk) 22:14, 29 November 2015 (UTC)
Berries Gathering[edit source]
Would a tamed Meso left "inside a greenhouse" in wandering mode proceed to pickup berries from crop plots ? if so, would it do it only to fight its hunger, or until it can't pick up anymore ? (i'm thinking "have a feeding trough nearby, call the mesos, empty the harvest from them into the trough, for the herbivores )18.104.22.168 05:34, 3 March 2016 (UTC)
Linking Temperament with Dossier[edit source]
The dossier states that it has a 'Skittish' nature. So why does it say that it's 'Curious' when no where in the Dossier does it state this? User: Flintlock02 Flintlock02 (talk) 09:02, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- "Temperament: Curious" is written on the small note below to the creatures name, diet, and time period. --Flachdachs (talk) 09:17, 13 January 2018 (UTC)
- Due to their skittish nature they can be difficult to tame. They can be hand-fed if you are patient, but stick too close to them for too long and they'll get spooked and run away.
- This section is a transcription of the little note on the dossier. That it might be actually wrong is already written in a sentence above. If you want to inform that it is wrong, write a sentence in the Notes or Behavior section, if it is not already the case.
- If we correct this value to the actual behavior then the next one comes and changes to what is written in the corresponding dossier section. Happy edit war. So the rule is easy: literal transcription plus additional explanation/correction somewhere else. --Flachdachs (talk) 11:58, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- This wiki shows copies of the dossiers that are part of the game. We extracted the dossiers from the game files. If there is a difference between the dossier in the game and the copy here then tell us and we update the copy. But I can't see for the Mesopithecus that our copy is different.
- If something in a dossier is wrong then ask the creator of the dossier, i.e. the creator of the game. But read the quote at the beginning of Dossiers. I might be intended that the dossier is not always right. --Flachdachs (talk) 21:42, 14 January 2018 (UTC)