Stat changes[edit source]
- level 3 to 4 - stamina 132 to 145.2 - diff 13.2pt/10%
- level 4 to 5 - stamina 145.2 to 158.4 - diff 13.2pt/9%
Taming Times[edit source]
- Pteranodons between level 1-10 take between 30 minutes - 1 hour to tame being fed on Raw Meat.
- Pteranodons over level 50 take over 3 hours to tame being fed on Raw Meat.
- A level 16 Pteranodon took 30 minutes to tame with 6 Kibble (Dodo's Egg)
- A level 20 Pteranodon took 2 hours 10 minutes to tame with Raw Meat.
- A level 52 Pteranodon took 44 minutes to tame with 10 Kibble (Dodo Egg).
- A level 81 Pteranodon took 2 hours and 45 minutes to tame with Cooked Prime Meat.
- A Level 120 Pteranodon took 1 hour and 50 minutes to tame with 25 Kibble (Dodo Egg)
2 different base damages?[edit source]
- The second one is the damage for the barrel roll attack. 220.127.116.11 08:36, 13 November 2015 (UTC)
- There's nothing in the creature style guide page on how to handle the multiple attack situation yet. I'm not sure what a clean way to add it would be, but I think it is warranted. 18.104.22.168 08:58, 13 November 2015 (UTC)
Taming Kibble Requirements Are Wrong Somehow[edit source]
So, I just tamed a Level 8 Pteranodon. I starved it, then fed it 10 Dodo Egg Kibble. It consumed 8 Kibble. Now, how can this be, if the wiki page claims that a Level 1 requires 4 Kibble and a Level 20 requires 6 Kibble!? Clearly, something is wrong here. I'm on Official Server 8, as well, so there's no multipliers involved. Deathdealers (talk) 13:40, 27 December 2015 (UTC)
- Hi, I just tested it in singleplayer, a level 8 Pteranodon needed 4 Kibbles to get the taming-bar on ~95% and the 5th to get completely tamed. So the number seems right for me. Creatures eat food in their inventory if they are hungry, often creatures are hurt when tamed and they eat the remaining food when the taming is finished. To avoid creatures to eat the precious kibbles it is recommend to also put raw meat or berries in their inventory because they eat this first. --Cadaeib (talk) 15:32, 27 December 2015 (UTC)
- Well, all of this happened within 30 seconds or less because I starved him first. So, I just threw 10 Dodo Egg Kibble on him and next thing ya know 8 was gone. But, thanks for double-checking! 22.214.171.124 12:49, 28 December 2015 (UTC)
Why is it not letting me edit?[edit source]
There is a small error in the trivia section whereby the start of one of the trivia points does not start with a capital letter. I'm trying to fix that, but it won't let me. Why?