Base stats[edit source]
The base stats seem to be wrong, or at least partially wrong. I just tamed a level 16 and he has 148.4 weight. Were these current base stats taken from a source?
- Base stats should have been calculated at level 1. Not sure who, when, how these stats were taken. Feel free to update them. - Gtoska (talk) 16:00, 8 July 2015 (UTC)
Stats changes[edit source]
- Level 6 to 7 - stamina 210 to 225 - diff +15/7%
- Level 20 to 21 - stamina 180 to 195 - diff +15/8%
- Level 29 to 30 - health from 240.0 to 305.4 - diff +65.4/7.9% (v184.0)
- Level 30 to 31 - health from 305.4 to 370.4 - diff +65.0/8.2% (v184.0)
- Level 31 to 32 - health from 370.4 to 435.3 - diff +64.9/8.5% (v184.0)
Riding without a saddle[edit source]
For the record, creatures such as the Raptor can be ridden without a saddle if it has been tamed using the
forcetame cheat. Normally, however, this is not possible, and hence we will not document it. -- IllegalOpcode (talk) 11:32, 23 July 2015 (UTC)
Wrong places[edit source]
In scorched earth there are raptors only on south, in north there aren't, except in one oasis at north west.
The problem is that the map only talks about biomes, and you can't mark only "south canyon"