We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|This article is a stub. You can help ARK: Survival Evolved Wiki by .|
|Enables you to generate clones of your creatures!|
|7L × 8W × XH|
|Added in||Patch 257.0|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/BuildingBases/PrimalItemStructure_TekCloningChamber.PrimalItemStructure_TekCloningChamber'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/BuildingBases/PrimalItemStructure_TekCloningChamber.PrimalItemStructure_TekCloningChamber'"
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Mortar And Pestle
Resources breakdown [Expand]
5500 × Metal Ingot
800 × Polymer
550 × Crystal
100 × Element
200 × Black Pearl
The Tek Cloning Chamber is an end-game tool in ARK: Survival Evolved. It is used to duplicate creatures.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Cloning Chamber is powered by the Tek Generator. Additionally, Element Shards are needed to clone creatures. The amount of Shards needed for cloning a creature depends on the creature type and creature level.
Cloning time ranges from a minimum of 40 minutes to a maximum of 4 days. Cloning time also depends on the type and level of the creature you want to clone. The cloning process is fully automatic and does not require any player actions during any part of the process, except at the start.
The inventory holds up to 48000 Element Shards, allowing Dinos up to level 450 to be cloned.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tekgram is unlocked by killing the Dragon on Hard difficulty.
- Cloning a creature does not include the Imprinting of the origin creature (if present).
- If the Tek Generator turns off the cloning process is cancelled and needs to be fully restarted. All Element Shard used to start the prior cloning process will be lost and the creature displayed on the cloning platform will be removed from the game.
- There are several creatures that can't be cloned despite having a lower level than 450. This is due to the cloning costs exceeding 48000 Element Shard for those creatures.
- Cloning introduced a way to replicate creatures that could only be tamed but not being bred, for example invertebras like the Mantis, the Arthropluera, the Pulmonoscorpius and others, as well as Wyvern and Rock Elementals.
- Cloning creatures on the Scorched Earth DLC Map isn't recommended due to the fact that the Electrical Storm weather mechanic also disables Tek Generator, and thus would instantly kill the cloning progress
- The Titanosaur does not fit into the chamber and thus cannot be cloned.
Painting and Color Regions