Tek Dedicated Storage
|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4.|
This creature, item, or feature is not yet released in the version on Nintendo Switch.
|Tek Dedicated Storage|
|Holds a large amount of a single resource.|
|½L × 1W × ½H|
cheat giveitemnum 454 1 0 0
cheat GFI DedicatedStorage 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/StructuresPlus/Misc/DedicatedStorage/PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage.PrimalItemStructure_DedicatedStorage'" 1 0 0
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Overview[edit | edit source]
It is a small-crated Tek-tier storage designed to store bulks of a single item. When an item type is assigned through depositing of the item inside, it will only accept that particular item to storage and nothing else. Perishable items cannot be stored inside the Storage.
Item placed inside will vanish into the storage if given the option to do so while in its menu. If set to withdraw however, it will automatically eject items from its inventory and will not store any inside. Moreover, the storages snap to each other sideways or above/below.
Engram[edit | edit source]
The Engram is unlocked by defeating the Dragon (Beta) on The Island, the Manticore (Beta) on Scorched Earth, Rockwell (Beta) on Aberration and the Desert Titan on Extinction. Defeating the more difficult versions will also give the player the engram.
The engram must be unlocked in order to craft this item, but not to use it or equip it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dedicated Storage is originally part of the Structures Plus. It does not have features such as a structure that automatically deposit any storable items at nearby dedicated storage with a single punch, which exist in said mod. The modded variant can be found in this page.
- Note that the vanilla Dedicated storage, while cannot be deposited with a punch, can be directly accessed through inventory. This isn't the case for the original.
- Currently, defeating the Dragon in Ragnarok does not unlock this tekgram.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Storing Gacha Crystal will result in pulling out an "empty" version the next time it is taken out, which yields nothing inside the content when cracked open via inventory.
- Storing Achatina Paste into a storage marked with Cementing Paste and vice versa will erase the entire content inside the storage, resetting to 0.
- Unless the storage is pin-locked, anyone outside the tribe will be able to withdraw resources out.
- You may run into a bug where you cannot store certain structures like the Reinforced Trapdoor in a Tek Dedicated Storage.
Painting and Color Regions
The Tek Dedicated Box is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.