We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|A stable composite Tek door that provides entrance to structures. Can be locked for security.|
cheat GFI TekDoor 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor'"
|Crafting Time||1m 30s|
|Crafted in|| Tek Replicator|
|Crafting Yields||4 Pieces|
The Tek Door is a structure in the Tek Tier-building set and the final unlockable door. A door functions as a way to lock the entrance to a structure and seal the elements out.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Tek Door can only be placed within a Doorframe. Doing so allows the door to be locked or unlocked, allowing you to restrict access to a structure while still allowing you and your tribemates a way through.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Megapithecus on medium difficulty.
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by doors, whether the door is open, closed, or missing.
- Crafting 1 Tek Door will output 4 Tek Doors.
- Auto-open and Auto-Close options have been added and are configurable.
- The Tek Door is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.
- If dyed black Tek Door will appear a dark shade of magenta.