|A stable composite Tek door that provides entrance to structures. Can be locked for security.|
cheat GFI TekDoor 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor.PrimalItemStructure_TekDoor'"
|Crafting Time||1m 30s|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Crafted in (Mobile)|| Fabricator|
|Crafting Yields||4 Pieces|
The Tek Door is a structure in the Tek Tier-building set and the final unlockable door. A door functions as a way to lock the entrance to a structure and seal the elements out.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Tek Door can only be placed within a Doorframe. Doing so allows the door to be locked or unlocked, allowing you to restrict access to a structure while still allowing you and your tribemates a way through.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Megapithecus on medium difficulty.
- The insulation provided by a house is not affected by doors, whether the door is open, closed, or missing.
- Crafting 1 Tek Door will output 4 Tek Doors.
- Auto-open and Auto-Close options have been added and are configurable.
- The Tek Door is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.
- If dyed black Tek Door will appear a dark shade of magenta.