|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch.|
|Powers Tek Structures and electrical structures wirelessly! Requires Element to run, and Tek Engram to use.|
cheat GFI TekGenerator 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator.PrimalItemStructure_TekGenerator'"
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
The Tek Generator can provide devices with electricity without the need of cables. It is able to power all normal electrical devices and it is the only Generator being able to power Tek devices. It is also needed for maintaining underwater bases.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- on the 2.0× radius 1.33 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈13 1⁄2 hours.
- on the 5.0× radius 2.32 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈7 3⁄4 hours.
- on the largest radius (10.0×) 3.97 Element every 18 hours or 1 every ≈4 1⁄2 hours.
- Although other Tek structures such as Tek Turrets can be placed on rafts or other mobile bases, the Tek Generator can not, as doing so renders it useless.
- Prior to 281.107 Tek Generators were affected by electrical storms on Scorched Earth, but are not subject to durability decay.
Fuel[edit | edit source]
An online calculator to see how long the generator will last is available at tristan.games
Coverage[edit | edit source]
- 3 foundations diameter on 1.0×.
- 19 foundations diameter on 5.0×.
- 37 foundations diameter on the 10.0×.
Painting and Color Regions
Hitting the Tek Generator with a dyed Paintbrush will colorize the glow while activated.
The Tek Generator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.