Tek Ladder is referred to as "TEK Ladder" in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile
|A composite Tek ladder used to climb up or down tall structures. Can also be used to extend existing ladders.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekLadder.PrimalItemStructure_TekLadder'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekLadder.PrimalItemStructure_TekLadder'"
|Crafting XP||12 XP|
|Crafting Time||1m 30s|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
|Crafting Yields||4 Pieces|
Resources breakdown [ ]
28 × Metal Ingot
8 × Crystal
Ladders can be placed on the side of a structure, below a Hatchframe, or along an area in the natural environment.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Broodmother Lysrix on medium difficulty.
- Ladders can sometimes be buggy and players may have trouble climbing and getting off them. Players can also run into trouble getting off them when used in combination with trapdoors.
- If you face the back of the ladder you will only be able to demolish it, however, if you face the front you can press the use button and climb up.
- Can be built on the side of a Platform Saddle to easily climb on it.
- The Tek Ladder is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.