|Replicate items here. Requires Element to be activated.|
|3.2L × 3.4W × 5.6H|
cheat GFI TekReplicator 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
|Used to craft||357 items|
|Crafted in|| Obelisk|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Resources breakdown [ ]
5000 × Metal Ingot
600 × Crystal
150 × Black Pearl
The Tek Replicator is an end-game crafting station used to craft Tek Tier items. It can also be used to craft normal Engrams 12 times faster than usual. The Replicator has 600 item slots. It can be used to craft blueprints that were previously uncraftable with a Smithy, Castoroides or Argentavis.
Acquiring[edit | edit source]
The Tekgram for the Tek Replicator will always unlock from the first boss killed. The Replicator is crafted at Supply Crates or Obelisks. It appears in the crafting menu of other Tek Replicators but can not actually be crafted in them.
Alternatively, their blueprint can be obtained from Orbital Supply Drops and Titans as a possible drop. The Tek Replicator may also be crafted on the Extinction map at the King Titan Terminal and each of the summoning terminals inside the three caves for the Ice Titan, the Forest Titan, and the Desert Titan. Of all the caves on Extinction to take crafting materials into, it is advised to fly a gasbag into the Desert Cave as you can avoid all mobs by gassing over them.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Tek Replicator requires 1 Element to run for 600 seconds.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tek Replicator is huge. It can be placed on a single foundation, but will require a 4x4x6 enclosed structure to hide it completely.
- You are unable to access the inventory of a Tek Replicator without having unlocked the Tekgram for it.
- Tek Replicator Tekgrams obtained from Orbital Supply Drops cannot be crafted at Terminals or Supply Crates (May be a bug).
- Some Blueprints may still be uncraftable with the Tek Replicator as their resource requirements are incredibly high. An Ascendant Mosasaurus Platform Saddle can require ~41,000 ingots which would take up 205 slots for the ingots alone (just over a third of the available slots).
- Despite being a Tek object, the Tek Replicator is treated as a wooden structure.
- Unlike the Chemistry Bench the Tek Replicator does not have a higher resource efficiency than the Fabricator or Smithy. It only functions as them.
- The Tek Replicator is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Tek Replicator:
- Dung Beetle
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Tek Replicator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.