|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch.|
|Replicate items here. Requires Element to be activated.|
|3.2L × 3.4W × 5.6H|
cheat GFI TekReplicator 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
|Used to craft||353 items|
|Crafted in|| Obelisk |
The Tek Replicator is an end-game crafting station used to craft Tek Tier items. It can also be used to craft normal Engrams 12 times faster than usual. The Replicator has 600 item slots. It can be used to craft blueprints that were previously uncraftable with a Smithy, Castoroides or Argentavis.
Acquiring[edit | edit source]
The Tekgram for the Tek Replicator will always unlock from the first boss killed. The Replicator is crafted at Beacons or Obelisks. It appears in the crafting menu of other Tek Replicators but can not actually be crafted in them.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Tek Replicator requires 1 Element to run for 10 minutes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tek Replicator is huge. It can be placed on a single foundation, but will require a 4x4x6 enclosed structure to hide it completely.
- You are unable to access the inventory of a Tek Replicator without having unlocked the Tekgram for it.
- Tek Replicator Tekgrams obtained from Orbital Supply Drops cannot be crafted at Terminals or Supply Crates (May be a bug).
- Some Blueprints may still be uncraftable with the Tek Replicator as their resource requirements are incredibly high. An Ascendant Mosasaurus Platform Saddle can require ~41,000 ingots which would take up 205 slots for the ingots alone (just over a third of the available slots).
- The Tek Replicator is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following creatures can not damage the Tek Replicator:
- Dung Beetle
If you want to cover your Tek Replicator up, the measurements would be:
Width: 4, Height: 6, Length: 4 (Add 2-3 foundations in Width / Length would be recommended, as 4 wont let you place it since your character will be counted as an obstacle)
Painting and Color Regions
The Tek Replicator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.