|Replicate items here. Requires Element to be activated.|
Place materials along with blueprints in this to create TEK items, and many other items. Requires Element to run.
|Size||3.2L × 3.4W × 5.6H|
cheat GFI TekReplicator 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
|Used to craft||372 items|
|Crafted in|| Fabricator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Resources breakdown [ ]
5000 × Metal Ingot
600 × Crystal
150 × Black Pearl
The Tek Replicator is an end-game crafting station used to craft Tek Tier items. It can also be used to craft normal Engrams 12 times faster than usual. The Replicator has 600 item slots. It can be used to craft blueprints that were previously uncraftable with a Smithy, Castoroides or Argentavis.
Acquiring[edit | edit source]
The Replicator is crafted at the following:
It appears in the crafting menu of other Tek Replicators but can not actually be crafted in them.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Tek Replicator requires 1 Element to run for 10 minutes (some tests done on official PvE server with stopwatch demonstrate exactly 9 minutes of operation on 1 Element)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tek Replicator is huge. It can be placed on a single foundation, but will require a 4x4x6 enclosed structure to hide it completely.
- You are unable to access the inventory of a Tek Replicator without having unlocked the Tekgram for it.
- Tek Replicator Tekgrams obtained from Orbital Supply Drops cannot be crafted at Terminals or Supply Crates (May be a bug).
- Some Blueprints may still be uncraftable with the Tek Replicator as their resource requirements are incredibly high. An Ascendant Mosasaurus Platform Saddle can require ~41,000 ingots which would take up 205 slots for the ingots alone (just over a third of the available slots).
- Despite being a Tek object, the Tek Replicator is treated as a wooden structure.
- Unlike the Chemistry Bench the Tek Replicator does not have a higher resource efficiency than the Fabricator or Smithy. It only functions as them.
- Previously at the release of Genesis DLC, Tek Replicators were obtainable as guaranteed drop by opening Tier 2 or 3 Lootcrates traded via HLN-A's Hexagon Store. This has since been removed and in favor, becomes craftable via Fabricator once the tekgram is learnt.
- This has caused all Replicators not to return anything when demolished or broken down.
- The Tek Replicator is treated as a wooden structure and can not be damaged by hands, stone weapons, or non-explosive ranged attacks.
- The following aggressive creatures can not damage the Tek Replicator:
- Dung Beetle
- Giant Bee
- Insect Swarm
- Sabertooth Salmon
- Terror Bird
Painting and Color Regions[edit | edit source]
The Tek Replicator is not currently paint-able, however this object may be re-mapped to include paint regions in a future update.