|Allows instantaneous traversal between Teleporters! Requires Tek Generator to power, and Element & Tek Engram to use.|
Allows instantaneous traversal between Teleporters! Requires electicity to power, and Element to use.
cheat GFI TekTeleporter 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter.PrimalItemStructure_TekTeleporter'"
|Crafting XP||132 XP|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations||Refining Forge|
Resources breakdown [ ]
2500 × Metal Ingot
600 × Crystal
150 × Black Pearl
1200 × Polymer or Organic Polymer
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Tek Teleporter is one of the structures in ARK: Survival Evolved that allows the teleportation of survivors and both wild and tamed creatures across the map. Wilds can no longer be teleported on official PVE servers.
Usage[edit | edit source]
The Tek Teleporter allows teleportation of survivors and creatures from one Tek Teleporter to another. There is no cost to operate the teleporter, but it does need to be powered by a Tek Generator.
Enabling Public Teleportation allows other survivors not from the same tribe, who have unlocked the given engram, to use the teleporter.
When you teleport, the available teleporters on the pop-up will be shown as a bed icon. You can also rename your teleporter, which can make it easier to remember which teleporter is in which location. This will ensure that you know which teleporter you want to travel to.
In ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile, the TEK Teleporter costs Eery Element to craft and use, and can also teleport survivors into the Dungeons. The TEK Teleporter can be powered with an Electrical Generator.
Construction[edit | edit source]
The Teleporter is a very large circular disk, whose leading edge, where the activation post is located, must be placed on a foundation. The rest of the platform area does not require foundations underneath for placement.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Dragon (Alpha), Manticore (Alpha), Rockwell (Alpha), Crystal Wyvern Queen (Alpha), or the Forest Titan.
- Place the Tek Generator first to ensure that your power source is not blocked by Enemy Foundation.
- The teleporter’s power originates from its terminal, if your tek generator is not within range of the terminal itself the teleporter will remain unpowered.
- Fill the entire base of the teleporter with foundations to avoid getting tamed creatures stuck underneath it.
- The structure is approximately 8 tiles in diameter.
- Prior to patch 260.0, teleportation required expending Element Shards. The amount used increased with the total weight of creatures and items being teleported.
- Patch 273.62 introduced the "Enable Public Teleportation" option, which makes it possible for survivors who are not part of your tribe to use your teleporters to and from every teleporter that has this option enabled.
- You cannot use the teleporter while swimming (characters or creatures). To use the teleporter, it seems you have to step on it. This makes the teleporter useless for underwater creatures, you can only use it when inside a Vacuum Compartment.
- Prior to Patch 282.102, the Tek Teleporter cannot be built on Aberration.
Region 2 is not used
for this Object.
Region 4 is not used
for this Object.