|Put food for your nearby pets in this, and they'll automatically eat it when hungry! Can refridgerate items, so long as it's powered by a Tek Generator!|
Put food for your nearby pets in this, and they'll automatically eat it when hungry! Can refridgerate items, so long as it's powered!
cheat GFI TekTrough 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTrough.PrimalItemStructure_TekTrough'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekTrough.PrimalItemStructure_TekTrough'"
|Crafting XP||464 XP|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
45 × Black Pearl
50 × Electronics
18 × Element
Resources breakdown [ ]
100 × Electronics
900 × Metal Ingot
100 × Crystal
Usage[edit | edit source]
Much like Feeding Trough, the Tek trough can hold almost any type of food for any tames. While it too allows strange items as stone or sulfur for Rock Elementals, it does not allow feces for Dung Beetles. Tames within its range eat from the trough before consuming food in their inventory. Any and all foods can be placed in the trough at once, so Berries, Meat, and so on can all be mixed together to feed all types of tames.
Tames belonging to allied tribes can also feed from a trough. The Tek Trough must be powered by the Tek Generator, otherwise food inside will spoil as if a survivor was carrying it.
Spoilage[edit | edit source]
When powered, Food placed in the trough has its spoil time multiplied by 100 (same as the Refrigerator). Furthermore, the total amount of food that can be stored inside is 100 stacks, while the refrigerator holds only 80.
Range[edit | edit source]
The Tek Trough allows tames to feed within a cubic range of 11 foundations horizontally and 17 walls vertically from the point of placement. The tames do not have to move as long as they are within this cube. Tames that wander through the range area are also able to feed from it. You can confirm which tames are within range by observing the feeding trough icon above each tame's name. Tames display the icon regardless of whether the trough(s) they are in range of actually have suitable food for them.
Engram[edit | edit source]
The Engram is unlocked by defeating Beta Megapithecus, Gamma Manticore, Gamma Rockwell, Desert Titan, Gamma Moeder and Gamma Crystal Wyvern Queen and must be unlocked in order to craft this item, but not to use it or equip it. Defeating the more difficult versions will also give the player the engram.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Other players can steal from a feeding trough if it is left unlocked.
- Much like Feeding Trough, Baby dinosaurs can't eat from the trough until they reach the Juvenile stage. (10%)
- Unconscious dinosaurs will not feed off trough such as those thrown from cryopods during the cryocooldown process.
- Creatures only eat food from the tek trough if they would eat it from their inventory - herbivores will not eat meat, carnivores will not eat berries, and so on.
- An icon appears above the name on tames that indicates if they are within range of a feeding trough.
- Requires a Tek Generator (see underwaterbases)
- Prior to 281.107 when playing on the DLC Scorched Earth the Tek Generator would shut off during thunderstorms, resulting in having unpowered Tek Troughs. An unpowered Tek Trough has the spoil time of a player inventory (not the spoil time of a normal trough).
Changelog[edit | edit source]
|307.56||Added an optional visual indicator for the TEK trough radius|