|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch.|
|Requires Tek Generator power. Consumes Element Shards while firing. Has a variety of smart-targeting configuration options.|
|Ammo used||Element Shard|
cheat GFI TurretTek 1 0 0
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek.PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek.PrimalItemStructure_TurretTek'"
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
|Required Stations|| Fabricator|
Resources breakdown [ ]
100 × Electronics
3 × Element
The Tek Turret is a fully automatic turret which can automatically target and fire on enemy dinos, players, both, or all (which includes wild dinos) within its range, but does not target explosives such as Rocket Propelled Grenades, Grenades and Tek Grenades. The fact that the turret does not need any guidance makes it an invaluable resource to defend against raiding, whilst your tribe is offline.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Turrets can be customized to attack players, tamed creatures, and/or wild creatures. Turrets can also be set to a custom range. Turrets can also shoot above and below — assuming they have a line of sight of the target — making them a good defense against flyers. The Tek Turret can also be set to exclude which dinosaurs you do not want it to shoot at.
Settings[edit | edit source]
Range[edit | edit source]
The Auto Turret has multiple range settings, which correspond to the following distances:
- Low: 20 meters (approx. 6.7 foundations)
- Medium: 53 meters (approx. 17.7 foundations)
- High: 81 meters (approx. 27 foundations)
Targeting[edit | edit source]
There are seven targeting settings. (All of these settings ignore survivors and tamed creatures belonging to your tribe and alliances.)
- All Targets: Attacks players, tamed creatures, wild creatures, and grenades/RPG's.
- Survivors & Mounted Creatures: Attacks players and creatures mounted by a player, and grenades/RPG's.
- Only Survivors or Tamed Creatures: Attacks players, tamed creatures, and grenades/RPG's.
- Only Survivors and Mounted Creatures: Attacks players, tamed creatures, and grenades/RPG's.
- Only Survivors: Attacks only players, and grenades/RPG's.
- Only Wild: Attacks wild creatures, and grenades/RPG's.
- Only Tamed Creatures: Attacks tamed creatures, and grenades/RPG's.
Alarm[edit | edit source]
The alarm setting will give intruding players time to leave the area before they are shot at. Alarms take some time to reset, so if the intruding player hides within the turret's range, they will be shot at immediately without another alarm.
- 4 Second Warning
- 2 Second Warning
- No Warning (default)
Note: The warning doesn't delay the projectiles shot.
Exclusion/Inclusion Targeting Settings[edit | edit source]
Tek turrets are special compared to any other turret, they have the option to select which dinosaurs/animals the turret will shoot at. If the turret is set to exclusion mode, whatever creature(s) you put in the exclusion list will NOT be shot at by the tek turret. If the turret is set to inclusion mode, whatever creature(s) you put in the list will be the ONLY creature(s) the tek turret will be shot at.
Level Targeting Settings[edit | edit source]
Similar to the exclusion/inclusion targeting settings, the tek turret can also be set to shoot at a specific level category (ex: it can be set to shoot at only creatures between levels 50 and 100).
Damage Multipliers[edit | edit source]
- As of patch 231.4, turrets do 2.2x damage vs. all dinos.
There is no longer any separate multiplier for flying dinos.
Engram[edit | edit source]
The Tek Engram will be unlocked by killing the Broodmother on hard difficulty.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tek Saddles were patched to have a lower range to damage structures. Previously all Tek Saddles could destroy Tek Turrets from a safe distance.
Painting and Color Regions
Region 4 is not used