|This article is about a creature, item, or feature exclusively available in the version on Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch.|
|A composite Tek wall, with a hole for a window.|
cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWallWithWindow.PrimalItemStructure_TekWallWithWindow'" 1 0 0
cheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Tek/PrimalItemStructure_TekWallWithWindow.PrimalItemStructure_TekWallWithWindow'"
|Crafting Time||1m 30s|
|Crafted in||Tek Replicator|
The Tek Windowframe is the final available windowframe. A windowframe functions as a wall, providing structure to a building and enclosing an area, but with the addition of a small hole to allow inhabitants to see outside.
Construction[edit | edit source]
A Tek Windowframe can be placed on any Foundation, Fence Foundation, Ceiling (with the exception of the Thatch Roof), or another wall.
A Window can be placed in the hole and opened to provide a view of the outside world, or closed to provide protection from projectiles.
A windowframe also provides support to allow a structure built on top of it to extend up to 2 ceilings in any direction on the x and y-axis, and up to 1 ceiling diagonally from a windowframe which is directly above a foundation.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Tekgram is obtained by defeating Megapithecus on easy difficulty.
- When crafted in the Tek Replicator, four Tek Windowframes will be crafted at once.
- The insulation provided by a house is not decreased by windowframes, whether the window is open, closed, or missing.
- If a windowframe is destroyed, any building pieces that rely on it for support will be destroyed as well. If it was destroyed via the demolish option, no resources will be refunded for these extra building pieces.
- The Tek Windowframe is treated as a Tek structure and can only be damaged by Explosives, the Tek Rifle, Tek Saddles, an Arthropluera, a Titanosaur, Corrupted Creatures, Enraged Creatures, Titans, Bosses, or the DodoRex.