Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
This template is used for the "Compatible Tamed Creatures" sections of the Caves pages.
Cave Example[edit source]
This table is incomplete.
You can help us by adding the tamed creatures you know can enter the cave. If the creature can't enter, please exclude it.
- Excellent: Full-Cave Access (Entrance-to-Artifact)
- Limited: Can Access Portions of the Cave Safely
- Not Recommended: Can Get Stuck/Unable to Leave Cave
Arena Example[edit source]
These restrictions do not apply to Extinction arena as the boss fight takes place inside the map rather than in a separate section of the map
- A maximum of 10 survivors and 20 creatures are allowed to enter the arena. In the case of Tek Cave, a maximum of 10 survivors and 40 creatures are allowed, but only 20 creatures can be warped in at any point of time to the arena itself per warp.
- Most Arenas restrict survivors to ground-only creature. There are a few exceptions:
- Exceptions for certain arenas are only valid for the listed arenas. E.g. Manticore Arena refers to the Manticore Arena in Scorched Earth but not Ragnarok Arena where you also have to fight against the Manticore.
- A creature's "drag weight" must be less than 560. This is how much the creature itself weighs, not its carrying weight seen in its inventory.
- To see this value in-game, place the creature on an Elevator Platform with an empty inventory and no saddle.